Immersed in the past, present and future of the Tidone Valley, at Cantine Mossi you can breathe in the magic of centuries of history and tradition.
At Cantine Mossi you can savour the magic of centuries of history and tradition.
The company, which was founded in the middle of the 16th century, offers the opportunity to immerse oneself in a reality where past, present and future combine in perfect harmony.
An experiential journey that starts with a welcome in the courtyard in front of the residence, followed by access to the Museo Contadino, which houses agricultural and household tools that have belonged to the Mossi family for generations.
The visit, lasting about 45 minutes, continues in the vinsantaia, in the crushing and vinification area, in the vineyard, in Infernotto and in the shop.
The tour ends with a guided tasting of 5 wines that express all the values of the production of this unique piece of history of the area.
The choice will focus on:
- SEMI CROMA - Spumante Rosè Brut or CONTRO TEMPO - Ortrugo dei Colli Piacentini DOC Spumante Brut
- FULGIDO - Ortrugo dei Colli Piacentini DOC or TRAVOLGENTE - Colli Piacentini DOC Malvasia dry sparkling wine
- FOX TROT - Gutturnio DOC Frizzante or IMPETUOSO - Gutturnio DOC Classico Superiore or SFACCIATO - Colli Piacentini DOC Bonarda dry still wine
- INFERNOTTO - Winery Reserve
- ROSAMATA - Wine from overripe grapes or LE SOLANE - Colli Piacentini DOC Vin Santo
The tasting will last about 1 hour and 15 minutes and will include breadsticks and taralli in disposable packages and natural and sparkling water or, for those who wish to combine the wines offered with typical local gastronomic products, there will be a choice of two platters with PDO cold cuts and typical Piacenza cheeses accompanied by focaccia and locally produced chisola.
Please indicate any food intolerances or allergies at the time of booking.
We only use clear glasses for wine tasting. Plates, forks and napkins are disposable and 100% biodegradable.